- 0 == No real-time cable delays applied in MWAX
- 1 == Corrections for the length of each tile cable and receiver clock fibre (the 'Length' column in the main metafits HDU) applied in MWAX.
- 2 == Corrections for tile cable and receiver clock cable lengths AND the pointing-dependent delays due to beamformer dipole delays applied in MWAX.
These beamformer dipole delays are necessary for MWA tiles if they are to be correlated with one or more other instrument (eg EDA2).
- 0 == No real-time geometric (tile and source position dependent) delays applied in MWAX
- 1 == Delays to phase up to the zenith (using the height of each tile) applied in MWAX
- 2 == Delays to phase up to the primary beam direction (fixed over the course of each observation) applied in MWAX
- 3 == Delays to phase up to the source RA/Dec as the Earth rotates applied in MWAX, with az/el values changing over the duration of an observation
- 0 == No real-time calibration delays applied in MWAX
- 1 == Real-time calibration corrections in the 'delayCalib_mDelay' and 'gainsCailib_Gains' columns in the metafits files (from a future real-time calibration pipeline, when it exists)
applied in MWAX