- Jobs will now be processed on Garrawarla
- Pawsey users will have the option to leave data directly on /astro. These will be left in /astro/[group]/asvo/[job_id]. This means that Pawsey users won't have to download and unzip data before using it.
- If you do not choose this option, you will be given a URL to access your data, much in the same way as the new system. This will be served out from AWS S3, and will eventually be replaced by Pawsey’s new Acacia system once it comes online.
- MWA members can now download data that was processed with the shiny new MWAX correlator.
- You can also process this data using Birli, a Cotter replacement that works with both the legacy and MWAX correlator. However, you can choose whether to use Cotter or Birli when working with legacy data.
- VCS downloads are now supported. However you’ll need to get in touch with an admin or the VCS team if you’re interested in getting access to VCS data.
- You can now batch submit jobs straight from the web frontend, instead of having to download a CSV and submit using the CLI.