Access to all MWA visibility data is now via the MWA node of the All Sky Virtual Observatory (ASVO). The MWA ASVO provides a web interface, as well as a command line interface and API to access raw uncalibrated visibility data. The raw visibility data is in an MWA-specific format, so we also offer the ability to convert the data into a CASA measurement set or uvfits format. When converting visibilities to these standard formats, there are options to also frequency or time average the data- thus reducing the size of the download.
- Contact MWA ASVO Support for questions/issues/suggestions with the website/api/client
- If you would like more information relating to how to work with / process MWA data, please visit the MWA Telescope Data Analysis Help page to get in touch with the MWA Collaboration.
- Acknowledging MWA Data and Tools in Publications
- Release Notes
- Using the MWA ASVO Website
- Using the MWA ASVO command line client (manta-ray-client)